10 Great Reasons To Buy A Home Wind Turbine Kit Now
10 Great Reason Why You Should Buy a Home Wind Turbine Kit Now…
There’s nothing better than getting your energy for free. After you’ve paid for your wind device and its installation with the savings your getting on power costs, every dollar you save by harnessing the free energy of the wind is money going directly into your pocket. That’s money you will no longer have to be paying to your electric utility.
Right now is the time to invest in wind energy. Renewables of all types are at the forefront of our thinking, but wind energy is the simplest to implement.
Wind is also most tangible. You can see the wind moving things, but with solar for example, you have to take it on faith solar panels are working.
As this technology continues to improve, there are an increasing number of hybrid units the employee the best wind turbine kit and solar options. It really doesn’t have to be an either/or situation anymore. When the wind is blowing you can take advantage of the wind turbine and when the sun is shining you can also be charging your batteries with your solar panels.
Keep in mind too, that wind turbine kits are available in both vertical and horizontal-axis formats. Depending on the application or location you have in mind, one of these will clearly work better than the other.
Learn how to make FREE energy yourself with a D.I.Y. Wind Turbine Guide or, find out how much Free Government money you are entitled to for energy projects by clicking here!
- Slash home Energy costs
- Wind Tax Credit
- Help the Environment
- MUCH Cheaper than turnkey systems
- Wind Turbine Kits are Low Maintenance
- Whole family can learn hands-on wind science
- Prepare NOW for diminishing fossil fuel resources
- Quicker ROI/payoff
- Works on roofs and on towers
- Easier and quicker to install
There are a ton of great reasons to buy your own home wind turbine kit and do it yourself!
Let me count the ways…
Once you have made sure that your area of the country has enough wind to support using wind technology, then you are off to the races. There are a number of kits out there and the number is growing every day.
- Slash home Energy costs – We in the U.S. have been a little slow coming to the table but with gas prices rising and eventually electricity, a home wind turbine kit is a terrific hedge against the inevitable shortages to come.
- Tax Credit – Lucky us! For a limited time, there is now a federal energy tax credit available for installing your own wind turbine at home. 30% is not bad at all and will defer a lot of the cost of purchasing and installing the unit.
- Help the Environment – For every kilowatt-hour we consume some natural resource has to be burned. Burning of course clogs the air and makes breathing more difficult. The populations with the largest consumption of energy are the ones with the most unbreathable air.
- MUCH Cheaper than turnkey systems – If you have any home do it yourself ability, installing the kit will be blindingly simple. Most wind turbine kits are simple to put together and can be done in a few hours. Incredible return on investment for so little time invested.
- Wind Turbine Kits are Low Maintenance – The wind turbine concept is very simple- wind turns blades, blades turn shaft, shaft translates power to appliances. What you don’t use can be sold back to the utility – matter of fact, the utility HAS to buy it back from you.
- Whole family can learn hands-on wind science – Alternate energy sources are the ultimate practical way to teach how the world works to your kids. Dealing with the limitations that finite natural resource based energy, like oil, place on our society and daily lives.
- Prepare NOW for diminishing fossil fuel resources – Like it or not, fossil fuels are finite. We are running out of them and you and I need to find an alternate source of energy quickly.
- Quicker ROI/payoff – Return on Investment or Payoff of your investment with your own home wind turbine as an energy solution is quick, as compared with most other energy investments. Not only will your economic return be fast, but taking into account the escalating price of utility-supplied energy, the payoff is lightning fast.
- Works on roofs and on towers– Choosing a wind turbine that works with very low speeds (1-5 mph winds) will guarantee that you can generate electricity almost anywhere. The first thing you need to check though, is how much wind your geographic area has to offer.
- Easier and quicker to install – There are few parts to assemble with a kit. It shouldn’t take more than a few hours to put the kit together. You can have someone mount the assembled kit on your roof and have a professional electrician do the final hook up to with your house.
There is no better investment than an energy system that uses free fuel! Wind, like solar energy is supplied by the sun and won’t be depleted by using a lot of it.
Use as much of it as you want! There will always be more available.